chat kitesurfkitesurf newskitesurf meteo

N'hésitez pas à poster pour organiser et partager vos sorties avec tous ! Posez vos questions techniques ! Montrez nous vos photos de voyages et de sorties.

I couldn't agree more! It's almost as though they listened

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KITESURF FORUM Index du Forum -> LES AILES MARINES
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Megaomgchen

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 25, 2020 7:37 am    Sujet du message: I couldn't agree more! It's almost as though they listened Répondre en citant

I couldn't agree more! It's almost as though they listened to Madden nfl 21 coins all our complaints and only made them worse. I told me I wasn't going to find this following Madden 20, and that I ordered it anyhow. Here is the 1st time in a long time I'm extremely upset at a video game buy. The animations are twice as bad and are a complete joke. How the AI RBs shimmy and shiver back-and-forth like they are convulsing while conducting is almost funny. Occasionally I have better luck when I choose a drama and just put my controller down. It's almost as though the protection reacts to a own button pushes on offense and vice versa. Nothing feels controllable. I'm an idiot since I missed football so much I believed this could fill the void, but it only made the void bigger.

I know there needs to be developers for these games here somewhere so here is my plea. PLEASE for the love of god understand that you somehow still have a pretty loyal fan base that will buy your games for the very same reasons Knick's fans purchase jerseys and tickets. We grew up together with you guys and are able to remember the days when you brought us legitimate joy to the maximum level. We put an absurd amount of money into your pockets EVERY single season and yet we find ourselves begging, literally, for the most simple improvements. What do you do with that idiotic heap of gold you're handed more than in and year out? We've got little to no choices so we return to you but you can tell it's like a failing relationship at this point. We are in it for its relaxation and not the quality now, and just enjoy a shitty spouse you guys just leach off of us and don't hear a thing we say or function on a thing we request. I don't have any reason to buy this game based off recent ones,and the new reviews for this particular one.

I refuse to put money in your pockets EVER again unless you instantly make modifications to the match. Yes, its just a game, but it is your job to treat it like a fire and livelihood because for us it can be more than that. Regardless of why we played we gave you guys money with the anticipation of the bare minimum and you refuse at this stage and even laugh in our faces behaving as if you're putting out the highest quality material, when that's our task to pick and review. Guess what? Answers in. . .we hate it and feel cheated. We've been cheated. You guys clearly do not give a fuck and at this point I expect 2k puts a game, since it might be only as good as your sorry matches and that I, along with a few million others, would still purchase it just as a fuck you to you dick wads. Would you not believe us when we say we miss you guys giving a fuck?Demo: What I do appreciate and my little positive remove from this match is the in-game demonstration. I am a major immersion guy and they've taken significant steps in this region. Pre game intros are fine and buy Madden 21 coins there are various cutscenes in the middle of gameplay. User controlled celebrations should have not been promoted as a big attribute but it's sort of nice as a little addition if it was stated as such. It is nowhere near 2K but it's a lot better than every other Madden with this console Production.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KITESURF FORUM Index du Forum -> LES AILES MARINES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: